1. Henry RJ, Cannon DC, Winkelman JW. Clinical Chemistry Principles and Technics, 2nd ed. Hangerstown, MD: Harper and Row, 1974.
2. US Department of Health and Human Services. Biosafety in Microbio-logical and Biomedical Laboratories. HHS Publication (CDC), 4th ed. Washington, DC: US Government Printing Office, May 1999.
3. Heins M, Heil W, Withold W. Storage of serum and whole blood sam-ples? Effects of time and temperature on 22 serum analytes. Eur J Clin Chem Clin Biochem 1995; 33:231–8.
4. Dale JC, Pruett SK. Phlebotomy–a minimalist approach. Mayo Clin Proc 1993; 68 (3):249–55.
5. Elfath D, Cooney J, McDaniel R, et al. Effect of frozen storage of serum on the level of 22 chemistry analytes. Clin Chem 1991; 37:931.
6. Faulkner AM, Lukes-Hall AM, White GW. Evaluation of the Grenier plasma separator blood tube. Ann Clin Biochem 1990; 27:386–7.
7. Young DS. Effects of Drugs on Clinical Laboratory Tests, 4th ed. Washington, DC: AACC Press, 1995:3-6 – 3-16.